ROASTED RED PEPPER & YOGURT SALAD
This happened to be one of my favorite side dishes at Nalan’s dinner, it is very light and refreshing. The roasted peppers mixed with the yogurt is cooling and very delicious. It’s really a five ingredient fix, simple and easy! I love easy recipes when I am cooking during the week nights. I used it as a side dish with these lamb chops.
Roasted Red Pepper & Yogurt Salad
- 1 – 12 oz jar of roasted peppers (or two medium sized roasted peppers)
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- dry mint
- Drain the liquid out of the roasted peppers and chop finely.
- Chop the garlic.
- Place everything in a bowl, add salt & yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Place in serving dish, sprinkle some dry mint leaves and serve.